Here are some examples of the products that KGS Tools Inc. supplies to the Oil & Gas exploration sector.
• Tungsten Carbide Insert (TCI) Tri-cone Rock drilling bits
• Steel Re-enforced Tooth (ST) Tri-cone Rock drilling bits
• Polycrystalline Diamond Cutter (PDC) fixed blade and cutter rock drilling bits.
• TCI, ST and PDC well production servicing, re-entry and work-over bits.
• Vertical and Horizontal borehole gauge retention reamers and bit subs.
• Specialty downhole tools for the Surface, Build Section, Directional and Lateral aspect of the well bore construction, re-entry and remediation.
PDC (Polycrystalline Diamond Cutter) Bits
KGS Tools provides both Steel body & Matrix body PDC fixed cutter rock drilling bits. We can provide different degree camphor, substrate styles and makes of cutters to adapt to different formations and geologic conditions.
KGS Tools Inc. can provide PDC bit sizes from 2 1/4" (98mm) up to 17 1/2" (444mm) in diameter. Bit face configurations available are single flat face to 8 Blade.
• Steel or Matrix body
• Back row cutters
• Mixed cutter placement configuration
• Single set cutter configuration
• Plural set cutter configuration
TCI (Tungsten Carbide Insert) & ST (Steel Tooth) Tri-cone Bits
KGS Tools provides both TCI & ST Tri-cone rock drilling bits. We can provide different IADC cutting structures ranging from 117 to 847 to adapt to different formations and geologic conditions.
KGS Tools Inc. can provide Tri-Cone bit sizes from 1 7/8" (98mm) up to 17 1/2" (444mm) in diameter. Bit face configurations available are single roller cone and tri-cone.
• Carbide bit body gauge protection
• Back reaming cutters
• Convex chisel TCI insert
• Wedge scoop TCI insert
• Conical spherical TCI insert
• Extended nozzle configuration
• Rubber or steel back bearing seal configuration
• Diamond enhanced gauge protection options
• Center Jet options
• Motor gauge pad options
Performance data can also be provided upon request.
KGS Tools Inc. also provides other related oil and gas well drilling bore hole products too numerous to list. Please contact us for your site specific requirements or for a list of KGS Tools Inc. specialty downhole tools.